A little bit of this a little bit of that

Verbal diarrhea at its worst

Monday, March 22, 2004


Happy birthday to me (khe khe)! Happy birthday to me (khe khe)!
I woke up to a blazingly fiery noze and came down feeling all groggy and ready to soak it in some cold water to chill it from its burning pain--only to run into the friends from the Inca trail that I was hoping to meet in La Paz. Turns out everyone is staying at the same hostel and were planning to go to Salar de Uyuni tomorrow night. Considering the concierge told me last night there was no one i asked about staying here and only some italians or what not (there is not a n italian in the group) it was a very pleasant surprise! now i dont have to spend my birthday by myself!! Plus i was thinking of tagging along so we all do the Salar trip together, should be more fun. So today and tomorrow i am planning to run around like a chicken with its head cut off, soaking in the smelly La Paz. Speaking of smelly, there seems to be so much pollution, i think if i smoke a cigarette it might actually prevent the crap from settling in my lungs. All this against the super dramatic backdrop of snow-capped peaks when you look down to the ends of the streets.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home