A little bit of this a little bit of that

Verbal diarrhea at its worst

Saturday, March 19, 2005

A few of the things being celebrated on Friday were a couple of birthdays (on off dates), an anniversary, and a thesis defense. There were about bizillion people between Sami's kitchen and the living room, of whom I knew even knew a few (a rather drastic change from the last party he'd thrown that I'd attended). You know you have a full bar going, when all the liquor bottles have a hard time fitting on the dining table, so nobody was complaining. I also think that some people permanently camped out by the bottles, either to keep their glass full or out of social phobia, you pick. Sami even worried about the music for about 5 minutes, even though if there was one person who could hear it over people talking that one person must have been sitting next to the speakers.
The conclusion? Today must be squished by a hangover the size of Wisconsin. And some junk food. In fact, I've reached NEW levels in that: I got McDonald's breakfast for the first time in my life. Yes, yes, i'm no longer a McD virgin. The fact that it was pretty good also kind of scares me--instead of being addicted to Big Al's #7, am I going to be a fast-food junkie too?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home