A little bit of this a little bit of that

Verbal diarrhea at its worst

Tuesday, April 25, 2006


It's been only about a year or two, so apparently it's time to start blabbering again. I just got back from an amazing trip to Belize , and it seems that travelling brings out the verbal diarrhea in me. Unfortunately for the past several days I've been doing nothing but apartment searching, until I realized that what I would want and what I could afford in NYC never existed on the same planet or in the same dimension. And so I've decided to go for the dorm, uh i mean hospital housing. Yippie. If anyone wants to buy all my worldly possessions from Cleveland, lemme know! There's 7 years worth of stuff up for grabs!
OH, and to the right is the place I stayed for my wilderness medicine class in Belize. Did I mention it was SPECTACULAR?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home