A little bit of this a little bit of that

Verbal diarrhea at its worst

Thursday, June 22, 2006

My apartment's so swank!!



Moving into this place, I knew that I'll have to look for another apartment and move someplace else for the next three years, since I'll no longer be working for the well-moneyed institution of Beth Israel, and therefore will not have the uber-spiffy subsidized housing in the village. Figuring that, I got minimal and cheapo furniture, since who knows what'll fit into next years' apartment, right?
I finally moved in yesterday, and aside from this place being definitely dark even on the brightest day, I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. This thing is close to everything, it's quiet, it's even bigger than I expected AND has an A/C!! I know, I'm easily pleased, but to top this off I have a decent-size balcony coming out on a courtyard, where I plan to plant my ass every chance I get while it's still summer. I haven't checked out the roof yet, but there is also sunning that must be done out there--I might as well be brown since I've finally moved from the land of the palish green.
That said, the antenna for my tv is not picking up as well as one would've hoped. I guess it's back to ripping episodes of 24 off the net for me! I'll definitely take living in this location over access to even the best series ever (sorry, Alias *was* good for the first few seasons too!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home